Why can't I verify my Stella account with my email?
There are a few possible reasons causing this issue:
1. You have entered the wrong email address.
2. You are in a different Stella build (Standard/Next/Staging.v2)
3. You are logged into another Stella Account when you click the verification link.
4. Your email verification link is expired. You need to verify your email within 24 hours. Please resend and try again.
Please see the related documentation here and verify your email here.
Can I change my account email?
You can change your account email in the Account section in "Settings".
I cannot verify the WhatsApp number. How do I resolve this?
There are a few reasons causing this issue: Your WhatsApp number is still active on a personal account or a small business account. You will need to delete these existing accounts. Your certificate has expired because it took you too long to verify ...
How can I set up a business account on Instagram?
You may switch your profile to a business account: Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner. Tap Settings. For some accounts, the Switch to Professional Account option will be listed directly under Settings. Tap Account. Tap Switch to ...
How can I sign up for a Stella account?
1. You could sign up for a Stella account at https://build.stellabot.com/ . 2. Please enter your email address to sign up. 3. Please enter your company name. If you are registering with a partner, please fill in the Partner ID as well. 4. Next, ...
Where can I find the Stella version?
1. Go to Settings. 2. You can find the Stella version in the Basic info section.