What should I do if receiving this error: "You can only create a limited number WhatsApp Business Accounts before your business and WhatsApp account verification is complete. You can create additional accounts after you are verified."
There could be 2 possible reasons for receiving this error:
1. You tried to create multiple WhatsApp Business Accounts under an unverified business.
You can create additional WhatsApp Business Accounts only when Business Verification and WhatsApp account checks are complete.
- If the Business Verification is not yet verified, please start the Facebook Business Verification in the Security Centre of Settings
- If the WABA is not approved, please check if the business is allowed to use WhatsApp business API.
- If the business should be allowed, please submit a ticket to our Stella Support team for an appeal with the WABA ID and some material/ explanation on why the business has complied with WhatsApp policy. You could also provide documents/ website for the proof as well.
2. Client could use the same Facebook Business Manager to create WABA with another BSP before.
If customers would like to onboard with us instead (the new BSP), they have to delete the WABA created before, they can delete the in the WhatsApp Manage