How to trigger with sticker only?
If you would like to trigger the node only with sticker, please create a trigger with the condition below:
1. Go to a node in Stella bot builder
2. Create a new Trigger in the node inspector
3. Click "+ New Condition" in the right Condition panel
4. Copy the code below and update the condition name and click Save
!this.lodash.isEmpty(this.lodash.find(this?.messageEvent?.data?.attachments, o => o?.type === "STICKER"))
5. Click "+ New Trigger" in the left Trigger Panel
6. Select Advanced tab and click "+ Condition"
7. Click the condition and Select Type Misc
8. Click "+ AND"
9. Click "+ Condition" and search for the condition you have created at step 4 (i.e. "type sticker")
10. Update the trigger name and click Save
Please click here for more details on the advanced trigger.
Why can't I save the trigger?
Please check if you have created the trigger in the "Advanced" setting previously. If so, you could not apply the "Basic" setting to your trigger because the "Advanced" setting will override the "Basic" setting.
How do I set up a text trigger?
While building your tree, you can head to "Trigger" in the node inspector and select the type of trigger you would like to apply. For example, you can locate "Keyword", type your text into the "keyword" area, and click "Save". Click here to learn ...
What is payload?
Payload is used for users to make button clicks. You can name your payload in any way you want, just note that the payload name is case-sensitive. The payload name also must match the payload set in the responses in order to trigger that particular ...
Why would the chatbot be triggered when I have set the message tree without activating specific nodes (e.g. seeing untick boxes)?
If you have selected global nodes in the Channel, it means that those global nodes will be triggered across a channel. If the users have entered a tree already, the chatbot will match all the global nodes in that tree and they will be triggered ...
How can I create an advanced trigger?