How to reset Two-step verification (2FA) with WhatsApp Manager?
If your WhatsApp server is offline and could not disable the Two-step verification (2FA) in Stella, you could now turn off the 2FA in the WhatsApp Manager if your WABA is created via embedded signup.
1. Click the Settings of your number in your WhatsApp Manager
2. Select Two-step verification section and click the Turn off two-step verification button
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address on Facebook
4. Click the reset link in the email
5. Click the Turn off two-step verification button in the website
6. The two-step verification is now turned off
7. There will be no two-step verification enabled when you refresh the WhatsApp Manager page