How to import .csv file to excel?
1. Open a new Excel document and navigate to the Data tab.
2. Click “From Text”.
3. Select the CSV file you wish to open.
4. From the newly-opened window, choose “Delimited”. And select the file origin as “UTF-8”. Then click “Next”.
5. Check the box next to “Comma”.
6. You could select the data format for each column. Please select Text for External ID, if not excel will change the PSID as it has exceeded 15 characters. Click “Finish”.
7. Select where you would like to put the data.
8. Able to display Chinese characters or PSID in Excel now.