How do I test the chatbot privately?
You could create a channel with a testing platform (i.e. a dummy Facebook Page) on Channels and add the completed chatbot tree to your testing platform to test your chatbot.
In addition, you may set up groups of selected testers to allow certain users to play with specific trees in the production environment. Follow the procedures below.
- Click "Priority Groups" in the Channels section.
- Click "+ New Priority Group" to create a new priority group.
- You will be redirected to a new priority group creation page. You must at least fill in the name.
- Click "Edit" to add the corresponding testers to the group. A new window will pop up.
- A member list is shown with all the members who have subscribed to your channels. Tick those you want to add to the group.
- Click "Confirm" to save.
- Selected testers will be shown in the Members section. You could click the top right "x" to remove the selected users. Click "Save" after adding all the users.
- Then, go back to the Channels page. Click "Edit" to enter into the channel that you want to add the priority group into.
- Click the tab of "Trees". Click "+ Add Tree Setting" to add the priority group you have just created.
- Select the correct priority group from the dropdown menu.
- Click "+ New Tree" to add the specific flow(s) that is only accessible to this priority group.
- Click "Save" to save the settings.
- Lastly, only the selected testers in the priority group will be able to enter into the selected trees.
What is Channels?
Channels is the section where you could select the messaging platform you would like to deploy your chatbot onto. Most platforms require a technical setup by Sanuker, such as account registration, account verification, and platform deployment. ...
What should I do if there is no response from the chatbot?
Please check the following on Stella: Click on Member on the top horizontal panel of Stella Filter and find the member with the unresponsive issue. Select Details of the corresponding member. Check if the live chat status of the member is "ON". If ...
How to create a Facebook Page for testing my chatbot?
To create a Facebook Page for testing my chatbot: Go to facebook.com/pages/create. Click to choose a Category. Fill out the required information. Click Create Page. 5. After creating a Facebook testing page, you could follow the guide here to connect ...
Is there any preview function to test the chatbot in Stella?
There is no preview function to test the tree in Stella, but you could connect and test your chatbot with a Webchat or a testing Facebook page instead. You could refer to our Get Started guide to start building your Chatbot
How to do Chatbot Testing & Deployment?
Our Standard Procedure Documentation will show you a step-by-step guideline on Chatbot Testing and Deployment. It will also highlight tips that you should pay attention to during your chatbot-building journey. For more details, please click here.