How can I add a client with an existing Stella Account under my partner portal?
- Share your partner code with your client.
- Ask your client to log into their Stella account.
- Head to "Billing" under "Settings".
- Edit an existing subscription or set up a new one.
- Click "Subscribing from our Partner?" on the top right corner.
- Add the partner code and then click "Submit to Partner".
- Then, you should see a management request on your partner portal. Please accept it and you can manage your client's account now.
What is Stella Partner Portal?
Stella promotes the idea of a “Less Work, More Profit” service to our partners. Partnership with Stella bot builder allows you to automate your client's bot setup and payment process. You can manage your clients’ account payment, subscription, and ...
Could we remove client account in the partner portal?
Currently, you could not remove the client account in the partner portal. Please submit a ticket to our Support team if you would like to terminate a client account.
As a partner, where can I add more WhatsApp channels for my client?
Yes, you may simply follow the steps below. 1. Please go to https://partner.stellabot.com/ and find your client 2. Click Edit Subscriptions and add more WhatsApp Channel in the Additional Items section and click Confirm 3. Go back to Channels in ...
What is Partner ID?
Stella partner could enroll clients on Stella with a partner code/ ID. Partner could find their code at the top left corner in the partner portal. If you are working with our partner, please select "Signing up with our Partner?" on the page to fill ...
Can I edit the tree in my client Stella account?
Yes, please ask your client to add your Partner ID in the Organization name when you first register a Stella account or they could still add the Partner ID to the billing page. Please click here for more details. After you have accepted the request ...