How can I add a client with an existing Stella Account under my partner portal?
- Share your partner code with your client.
- Ask your client to log into their Stella account.
- Head to "Billing" under "Settings".
- Edit an existing subscription or set up a new one.
- Click "Subscribing from our Partner?" on the top right corner.
- Add the partner code and then click "Submit to Partner".
- Then, you should see a management request on your partner portal. Please accept it and you can manage your client's account now.
Stella Partner Portal
Stella promotes the idea of a “Less Work, More Profit” service to our partners. Partnership with Stella bot builder allows you to automate your client's bot setup and payment process. You can manage your clients’ account payment, subscription, and ...
As a partner, how do I upgrade to an enterprise plan for a client?
You can upgrade the plan by following these steps: For a new client, Create a Stella account for this client and add this partner code: SANUKERINCLIMITED during your registration. Please email email@example.com to request for an enteprise plan ...
Can I edit the tree in my client Stella account?
Yes, please ask your client to add your Partner ID in the Organization name when you first register a Stella account or they could still add the Partner ID to the billing page. Please click here for more details. After you have accepted the request ...
How to add more channels to my Stella Inbox?
You are able to manually integrate a channel by selecting the "Integrate" button at the CHANNEL INTEGRATION of the inbox portal. You will be able to view all the channels in your Stella App, and whether they are integrated with the Stella Inbox.
How can I check whether my client's phone number is connected to an existing WhatsApp account?
You can check it by using the following link: wa.me/<country code+phone number>. If the number is not connected to any personal or small business account, an "invalid" message will be shown when you open the link. Please make sure your client's ...